The Pista Speed is a super fast tubular track tyre, designed to win all track disciplines at the Olympic Games and beyond.
This tubular is all about SPEED. By using an all-slick tread design, optimised for indoor wooden tracks, paired with a 320 TPI Corespun-T casing, the Pista Speed delivers the ultimate in low rolling resistance. Add to this the proprietary Graphene 2.0-enhanced compound, and it's no wonder that Vittoria is the leader!
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance.
- 320 TPI Corespun-T casing for reduced rotating mass.
- All-slick tread for indoor wooden tracks.
GRAPHENE 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
- Size: 700 Width:
- 19c and 23c sizes available
- Thread Count: 320TPI
- Colour: Para (tan) Sidewall
- Tyre Weight 19c: 140g
- Tyre Weight 23c: 165g
- Recommended to use Vittoria Tubular Glue for best adhesion to tubular wheel (1x tube per tyre)
- Valve extenders for deep section rims