Strong endurance track tire, suitable for rougher track surfaces like concrete or asphalt. The Pista Control features a strong Corespun 290TPI casing, and a Graphene enhanced compound for a combination of low rolling resistance and durability. Shares the modern asymmetrical tread design of the Pista, for grip on banked tracks.
- Asymmetric tread design secure grip on banked tracks.
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased durability.
- Reinforced casing for outdoor track use.
GRAPHENE 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
- Size: 700 Width:
- 23c sizes available
- Thread Count: 290TPI
- Colour: Para (tan) Sidewall
- Tyre Weight 23c: 250g
- Recommended to use Vittoria Tubular Glue for best adhesion to tubular wheel (1x tube per tyre)
- Valve extenders for deep section rims