A unique compact tool for installing and removing chainring bolts.
The tool secures the back side of the nut with two claws to stop it from spinning during tightening. The compact design is easily stored in your track gear bag.
- Insert a 6mm L-shaped allen key into the 6mm hexagonal hole of the KUROKO.
- The protrusion in the middle of the tool serves as a guide for stable mounting as to not damage the chainring bolt.
- Although any 6mm L shaped allen key is suitable, the Runwell STEX tool is recommended because of its low profile and stability.
- In the unlikely event that the protrusion is clogged, it can be unscrewed and serviced.
* KUROKO was developed with reference to bolts attached to NJS certified parts. Other commercial products have bolt grooves that are shallow and may lack stability during use.
Total length 18mm