A must-have for professional sprint track cyclists to ensure your feet are securely fastened to your pedals to eliminate pedal pull and increased power transfer.
The Cleat Locks mechanically lock the cleat to the pedal - requiring the rider to manually unlock the cleats to un-clip from the bike.
Designed to fit snug in the Shimano Dura-Ace pedal, The cleat locks eliminate movement between the pedal and cleat. A spring loaded leaver on the underside provides a tactile lock engagement.
Designed in collaboration with Cycling New Zealand for the Paris Olympics.
- Shimano SPD-SL Cleats Yellow (SM-SH11)
- Shimano SPD-SL Cleats Blue (SM-SH12)
- Shimano SPD-SL Cleats Red (SM-SH10)
- CNC Machined 7075-T6 aluminium
- 304 Stainless Steel hardware
- 1x pair of cleat locks
- Clamp the outer and inner block onto the pedal using the supplied M2.5 screws. Loctite 243 is recommended for these fastenings to increase security.
- An occasional application of oil or lubricant is recommended to keep the mechanism running smoothly
© The intellectual property for this product is owned by Velobike (Papertowns LTD). All rights reserved.