A must-have for sprint track cyclists who use straps. Ensures your feet are securely fastened to your pedals to eliminate pedal pull and increases power transfer — especially on the upstroke.
Designed to fit snug in the Dura-Ace or Ultegra pedal, The strap mounts eliminate the need for zip-ties as a mounting solution. 2x fastenings pass through the straps eyelets, clamping the strap to the pedal.
The removable fastenings mean straps can quickly be removed or reattached depending on race event.
- Optimised to work with the Velobike Track Straps
- 30mm eyelet to eyelet spacing
- Straps require a 5mm minimum eyelet inner diameter
- Shimano Dura-Ace Pedals (PD-R9100)
- Shimano Ultegra Pedals (PD-R8000)
- Note: The R8000 Strap mount will also fit the Shimano 105 PD-R7000 Pedals
- CNC Machined 7075-T6 components
- 304 Stainless Steel hardware
- Recommended to use Loctite 243 on fastenings
- 1x pair of Track strap mounts (2x strap mounts in total)
- Straps not included
- Clamp the outer and inner block onto the pedal using the supplied M2.5 screws. Loctite 243 is recommended for these fastenings to increase security.
- Align the strap in preferred orientation over the strap mount, overlay the stainless steel plate to the outside of the strap.
- Pass the two M5 button head screw through the stainless steel plate and strap - into the strap mount. Torque up to 3Nm. Loctite 243 is recommended for these fastenings to increase security. © The intellectual property for this product is owned by Velobike (Papertowns LTD). All rights reserved.