Developed in collaboration with Aus Cycling and Cycling Canada for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
Optimised stiffness-to-weight ratio to achieve the best possible direct mount cockpit under high-intensity accelerations. Furthermore, an in-depth aerodynamic study was undertaken to ensure airflow around the leading edge of the stem and headtube junction maintained a fluid and attached airflow.
Note: Direct mount screws are sold separately. please refer to the user manual below to identify your screw length requirements and order the screws here.
Please view the Velobike Altias Stem - Argon18 User Manual & Geometry Guide for selecting the correct stem size for your requirements.
The user manual includes:
- Reach and stack dimensions
- Handlebar reach limits (to 100mm in front of the axle)
- Stem weights
- Direct mount bolt length requirements
- Installation instructions
- Installation torque specifications
- Spacer heights and their effect on reach and stack dimensions
- Compatible with the Argon18 Electron Pro (Rio and TKO) Sprint and Pursuit Framesets
- ISO 4210-5:2014 certified (tested to 2x the ISO requirements)
- Aero design developed using CFD software
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Bar clamp width: 49mm
- Recommended to use copper grease on screw threads (grease not included)
- Direct-mount screws are sold separately
- New Zealand FernMark Licenced
- 1x Stem (of selected size)
- 1x Faceplate
- 4x Faceplate screws
- Direct mount screws
- Stem spacer sets
- Replacement faceplate screws
- Altias Sprint Handlebar
- Altias Handlebar Integrated Faceplate
© The intellectual property for this product is owned by Velobike (Papertowns LTD). All rights reserved.