Finishes in track racing often come down to fractions of a second.
When you’ve done the work, and you are at the starting line, be confident knowing that the Vittoria Pista Oro removes any barrier between you and your new PR. The Oro utilises a special version of Vittoria’s ground-breaking Graphene compound technology, specifically made for track applications, coupled with the trademark supple cotton casing. This combination broke records during testing, before the product even hit the market. Now, Italy’s secret weapon is now available for track enthusiasts everywhere.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance.
- 320 TPI Corespun-T casing for reduced rotating mass.
- All-slick tread for indoor wooden tracks.
GRAPHENE 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
- Size: 700 Width:
- Thread Count: 320TPI
- Colour: Para (tan) Sidewall
- Tyre Weight 23c: 165g
- Recommended to use Vittoria Tubular Glue for best adhesion to tubular wheel (1x tube per tyre)
- Valve extenders for deep section rims