Introducing the new Velobike Team Skinsuit, developed with performance and quality in mind.
One of Velobike's philosophies is to give back to the sport and community we cherish. These skinsuits were developed in collaboration with some epic performance focused material and chamois manufacturers for Velobike's valued athletes.
- One piece skinsuit
- Men's and women's fits available
- Long sleeve for greatest aero
- Airflow tripping material surface texture on body
- Smooth material over shoulders and arms
- YKK front zip
- Non-slip band in leg cuffs
- No pockets
- Reinforced seams
- Designed in New Zealand
- M.I.T.I. Fabrics
- Made in Italy
- Innovative and patented knit manufacturing process
- High abrasion resistance
- UV protection
- High print quality
- Environmentally conscious manufacturing practice
Elastic Interface believes that cycling has the power to change people’s lives for the better. This inspires them to continually innovate and improve. With a comprehensive R&D department, Elastic Interface uses the latest technology to create cycling pads that are focused entirely on comfort and performance.
- Elastic Interface Chamois
- Made in Italy
- Womens and mens specific chamios
- Performance focused
- Made using environmentally safe and respectful materials
- Sustainable manufacturing practice
- Wash with cool water: 30° (or less)
- Wash only with other garments of black and white colours.
- Recommended to use a dedicates bag when machine washed
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean or tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
© The intellectual property for this product is owned by Velobike (Papertowns LTD). All rights reserved.