Sometimes you just cant get enough bite on your axle nuts to stop the wheel from slipping. Velobike chain tensioners have been designed for best performance without compromising aerodynamics and performance.
Thinner than many other chain tensioners on the market, we developed these so that the axle nut maintains maximum thread engagement to limit axle thread damage. The low profile design minimises aerodynamic losses around the nut and dropout area.
Two screws on the rear of the dropout can be tightened by hand or tightened with an Allen key. The multi screw design allows for even loading and greater distribution of contact surface area on asymmetric or rounded dropouts such as those on BT's.
- Available individually or as a pair
- Ultra thin profile for maximum axle nut thread engagement and minimal aero losses
- Two colours available; either 'Champagne Money' (a greeny silver grey) or Black
- Hard anodized finish
- 7075-T6 aluminium
- Suits 10mm axles
- Duel axle holes for greatest adjustability
- Surface grooves for axe nut bite
- Fits almost all horizontal dropouts including BT, Felt, Koga, Argon18, Cervelo, Dolan, Avanti, etc
- Designed to work well with Runwell Elite Hub Nuts
Photo Credit: Gear Shop Brisbane