The Velobike M2 Framesets in Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large are in stock and shipping now. Allow up to 10 working days for M2 Framesets to be dispatched.
A track frame that values strength, stiffness and aerodynamics.
The Velobike M2 Frameset is designed to cut through the air with little resistance. The stiff monocoque composite construction ensures maximum power transfer through the pedals with negligible losses.
The Velobike M2 frame design originates from a well regarded open-mould bicycle equipment design organisation. Velobike owns a manufacturing licence to the frameset, so we can assure our own performance characteristics and quality control practices.
The M2 is our transitional frameset before we release our own Velobike high-end proprietary frame design. The M2 serves as a top contender amongst other more expensive framesets on the market.
Designed as an all-round track weapon, the exclusive to Velobike carbon layup has been optimised using a high modulus T1000 carbon composite in the areas where its most needed, while reducing weight in other areas without compromising strength and stiffness. These custom made framesets are manufactured based on our extensive testing both in test rigs and on the track.
A ground-up re development of the front end for 2022 offers great universality of stem options for optimising bike-fits and general safety over the original front end assembly.
Ridden by Shane Perkins
- UCI approved
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
Material: Japanese Toray T1000 (specific areas) and T700 Carbon Fibre
Finish: Ceramic gloss clear over exposed UD carbon (2023 livery)
- Weight: 1850g ± 50g (frameset and fork size large)
- Built and tested to the ISO 4210 standards as a requirement for racing bicycle framesets.
Component integration information:
BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Clearance for up to 70 tooth Chainrings (42mm chainline)
1 1⁄8" Steerer Tube
100mm M9 front dropout spacing
120mm M10 rear dropout spacing
Built-in rear axle tensioners
- Replaceable rear dropouts
700x25c tire clearance
Steel saddle rail mount (round). Carbon saddle rail clamp (oval) is available as an extra.
- 2 year limited warranty
- UCI approved M2 Frame x1 (of chosen size)
- UCI approved M2 Fork and Fork Topper x1 (of corresponding size to the frame)
- M2 seatpost x1
- Saddle clamp (steel saddle rails) x1
- Seatpost clamp x1
- Rear dropout plates x1 pair
- Headset bearings and bearing spacers x1 set
- Headset compression plug x1
Optional extras and spare parts:
- M2 Fork
- M2 seatpost
- Carbon saddle rail clamp
- Seatpost clamp
- Rear dropout plates
- Headset Bearings and bearing races
- Headset spacers
- Dropout protectors
- These Framesets are made in China. Due to the size, we ship these directly from China straight to your door. The item origin will be marked as China, not New Zealand.
- Framesets will be shipped via either UPS or FedEx.
- Our normal shipping rates apply, we don't charge any extra shipping costs.
- Any other non-Frameset items in your order will be shipped separately to you, straight from New Zealand.
Is the frameset UCI Legal? Yes. The frameset (frame and fork) has gone through the full ISO and UCI certification process to ensure safety for competition use.
What is the availability for the framesets? The Velobike M2 framesets are made in batches. Before each batch ships the framesets are available as a pre-order. Its isn't uncommon for each batch to be fully allocated under preorder before they ship. Delivery estimates are noted at the top of the page.