The Dura-Ace track crankset has been the industry standard for many years. Even today its still used by world level teams to achieve Olympic podiums world records and rainbow jerseys.
The Dura Ace track crankset maintains one of the highest stiffness to weight ratios of all track cranks in the market - making them great for high torque energy transfer and accelerations.
These cranks suit 144bcd Chainrings must be used in conjunction with Shimano Octalink Dura-Ace Track BB-7700 or BB-7710 bottom brackets, which we also sell.
- 167.5mm available on request
- 170mm available on request
- 1x drive crank
- 1x non-drive crank
- 2x Self-extracting crank bolts
- 2x Bolt covers
- 5x Shimano chainring bolts
- BCD: 144mm
- Weight: 566g (assuming Dura-Ace 52T 1/8" Chainring mounted)
- Chainline: 42.5mm
- Q-Factor: 136.3mm
- Colour: Silver anodized
- Material: Forged aluminium
- NJS stamped for Japanese Keirin racing