The Revbox fixed gear adapter is a custom solution to convert your Revbox direct drive trainer into the ultimate track bike erg.
The adapter replaces the freehub with a fully locked fixed gear hub to fully replicate the track bike experience indoors. A chain tensioner locks the bike on securely for high powered efforts.
Setup instructions can be downloaded here.
Comes with complementary digital access to the Stationary Bike Training Guide by Olympic sprinter Eddie Dawkins — an access code will be sent in your parcel.
- Fits the mk6 and mk6.1 generation Revbox trainer
- Will not fit the mk7 or mk7.1 generation
- Standard cog and lockring threads
- 7075 aluminium
- 1x horizontal dropout chain tensioner
- Chain tensioner now updated to suit wide dropouts such as the Felt, BT, or Avanti framesets
Due to there being a few different versions of the Revbox trainer, prior to purchasing we recommend you follow the first steps of the instructions to remove the freehub to ensure the spline pattern is the same as in the instructions.
© The intellectual property for this product is owned by Velobike (Papertowns LTD). All rights reserved.