A high end track cog made from hardened stainless steel. Precision CNC machined for accurate roundness and tolerances. Corrosion resistant and no coatings to wear off over time for greatest durability. A great performing and long lasting sprocket at an affordable price.
- 2nd Generation design featuring a 10% weight reduction
- Hardened 304 stainless steel
- Precision CNC machined
- Great durability
- 12-20 tooth
- 1/8” Chain width. (Narrow width available here)
- Standard 1.37"x24" threads
- Sprocket offset: 6mm (flange to tooth center)
- Pair with Velobike Sprocket Spacers for greatest chain line efficiency
The Elite Sprockets are made from a hardened 304 Stainless Steel - which have roughly double the tensile strength and hardness of that of the Cr-Mo sprockets. Material hardness is critical for an efficient drive-chain, as less deformation occurs as the chain links press into its surface.
Material data source: https://www.makeitfrom.com/